The Input Splitter connects a single Touch Toggle to 2 or 3 Base inputs. The inputs can be side by side on just one base, or connected to separate bases to perform different functions together.
Our Splitter can do a lot of things:
- Drive two Snap Action Base outputs from a single control for a crossover.
- Add a Relay Control for signaling or frog control to any type of switch control.
- Operate two SPDT Relays to create a DPDT control.
- Mix and match any Bases under a single control.
Each splitter comes with two 6″ (15cm) 3-pin extensions to reach adjacent Bases.
- If you need 2 or 3 Touch Toggles to connect to a single input use our Multi-Input Adapter .
An Input Splitter can be used with our 3-1 Multi-Input Adapter to allow 2 or 3 Touch Toggles to work together to control 2 or 3 base inputs.
Legal stuff: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer (lead). Unused or retired products should be recycled properly or may be returned to Berrett Hill for disposal in accordance with RoHS standards.
We manufacture our products in the USA. Orders over $120 include free shipping to US addresses.